ERA, Dublin, 2017. március 13-14
Applying the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- Training seminar for legal practitioners
- Focus on the rights of Union citizens
DUBLIN, 13-14 March 2017
Please follow the link below for more information:
- The system of fundamental rights protection in Europe
- Relationship between the EU Charter and the ECHR;
- Scope of application and interpretation of the EU Charter in national legal orders
- Right of access to EU documents
- Freedom of movement and residence
This seminar is for legal practitioners from EU Member States working, in particular, in the field of civil and administrative law..
We would be delighted to welcome you at this event.
Please feel free to pass on this information to your colleagues/members.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Sanja Jovièiæ (SJovicic@era.int) or Nicole Stöckl (NStoeckl@era.int) who will be responsible for the registration of participants.
Thank you very much in advance.
FOLLOW US ON